Motocross Training Books
by Rodney Womack
Moto X Fitness Arm Pump Solutions
Motocross Fitness Arm Pump Solutions 2nd Edition
Part # 9781452818764
How to Reduce Arm
Pump Through Stretching and Exercise
The Ultimate Home Training Guide for Arm Pump
CLICK HERE TO ENLARGE
Two of the most feared words
in the motocross vocabulary
many times has this happened to you?
- Your forearms start burning
- Forearm muscles get hard
- Hands go numb
- Your fingers cramp up
- You can’t hold on to the handlebars any more
- You’re getting passed left and right
And all your looking for is the checkered flag?
This 62 page book contains exercises that address:
for the fingers, hands, wrists, and forearms - all of the areas that
contribute to the dreaded "arm pump".
- Dynamic exercises
- Strength exercises
- Endurance training
- Mental Preparation
- And more!
Rodney Womack CSCS
About the author:
Rodney Womack, CSCS, is an expert in strength
and conditioning (certified by the NSCA), and has been a coach of several
different sports for over 20 years. Besides coaching, he has won world and
national titles in the bench press (WABDL) and raced motocross since 1971.
In addition to coaching, Womack currently operates an internet business
devoted to training athletes for motocross. He has published four
training books: Motocross Fitness: The Ultimate Home Training Guide for
Motocross Athletes, The Power of Pushups: Over 50 Types of Pushups for
Strength and Endurance, Arm Pump Solutions: How to Reduce Arm Pump Through
Stretching and Exercise, and The Moto X Fitness Files.
Coach Womack also writes training articles and publishes a strength and
conditioning newsletter specifically for motocross athletes.
Highlights: Rodney Womack
Graduated University of Texas – Pan American, 1986, B.A.
- Started riding motorcycles in 1969 at age six
- Started racing motocross in 1971 at age eight
- Started consistent weight training program in 1982
- Started competing in power lifting in 1988
- High School teacher and coach since 1989
- Won or placed in several State / National power lifting contests
throughout the 1990s
- In 1997 became Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
with the National Strength and Conditioning Association
- 2002 WABDL National Bench Press Champion in 220 lb. Submaster
- 2003 WABDL National Bench Press Championships – 2nd place in 220
lb. Master Division, 2nd place in 220 lb. Class 1 Division
- 2003 WABDL World Bench Press Championships – 10th place in 220
lb. Masters Division
- Currently races in the over-40 class locally in Texas
- Over 20 years of strength training experience and over 20 years
of coaching experience